Universal Media Access Broadcast Services
Universal Media Access
Universal 92.3 FM offers the following broadcast services to show hosts and producers:
- 32,000 watts of Bay Area coverage
- Complete studio access featuring the following options... CD Playback/Recording, Music/Program Automation, ISDN, Barix and Comrex Audio Distribution, Multiple Live and In-Studio Guest/Host Mics, Laptop Input/Output and Recording Capabilities
- Customized Program Structure Assistance
- Customized Sales Training and Media Kit Materials
- Commercial Production Assistance
- Music/Program Automation Assistance
- Complete Internet Services...Web Page Design/Set-up, Audio/Video Streaming, Social Networking Production, Database Set-up
- Coast-to-Coast and Multiple Major Market Broadcast Opportunities
For more information or to set-up a free consultation, call (408) 440-0851 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Universal 92.3 FM Broadcast Opportunities
Block programming is available for independent producers and show hosts interested in starting their own programs in any languages. Block programming is also available for religious organizations.
For more information and rates for block programming or infomercials, please call our business office at (408) 440-0851 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Commercial announcements are available through Universal 92.3 FM as well
as independent producers of our radio programs.
For more information and rates for :30 and :60 second commercial announcements, please call our business office at (408) 440-0851 or e-mail us at [email protected].
Universal Media Access offers studio rentals for broadcast professionals and other businesses/groups.
- ISDN (Telos Zephyr Xstream)
- 5 microphones
- CD recorder
- 5 phone lines
- 2 CD players
- Auxiliary audio panel
- USB audio in/out
- Broadcast delay
- Computer playback and recording
$125/hour during normal business hours. $150 for weekends and after hours.*
* Rental includes engineer/board operator assistance. Certain restrictions apply. Contact [email protected]